Booking your event

Once you have viewed Pangdean and decided that you’d like to make a booking, please contact our office to discuss your preferred dates.  Please do also feel free to telephone to speak with Nicky and we will email you a quotation based on your approximate numbers.

Once you are happy with the quotation and wish to confirm your booking, we will ask for a non-refundable deposit of £1,000 plus VAT to secure the date.

We will schedule a full wedding meeting with Nicky and one of our Event Managers a few months before your wedding.  At the meeting, usually in the farmhouse over a cup of tea and slice of home-made cake, we will go through every aspect of your event. This should leave you convinced that you are in safe and capable hands and all will go smoothly for you!

This will be followed by an exchange of emails to refine the details. You are, of course, able to revisit the venue with friends or family, and you may, of course, further discuss your needs then.

Ten weeks before your wedding, we will ask you to pay 80% of the total remaining estimated cost. This will then leave you to settle the remaining 20% within two weeks after the event.

We accept all major credit cards, including American Express, but please note that we do charge a 2% fee on all credit cards to offset some of the costs attracted by the card payment facility.

You can download our booking form with Terms & Conditions here

tractors