Pangdean Old Barn
“A beautiful venue in the Sussex South Downs National Park for your wedding, school prom or corporate function”
Pangdean offers an intimate and atmospheric function venue set against the backdrop of the rolling South Downs. At the heart of our working farm lies our magnificent oak-framed Sussex barn. Built in 1720, the Old Barn has been lovingly restored to offer you a unique wedding or function venue that is exclusively yours for the day.
We work hard to make sure that your party will exceed your expectations. Pangdean is a place your guests will be warmly welcomed, charmed by the rural and historic setting and fed delicious food. They will remember your special day for years to come.
- A unique setting in our 18th century Old Barn, charming courtyard, flint walled garden and working farm environment
- An all in one wedding venue. We are licensed to hold civil ceremonies in the Old Barn, the little Stable and even outdoors using our garden gazebo, Mulberry Lodge, specially built for the purpose.
- Flexibility for large or small events. We are able to set up our function spaces in a variety of formats to suit your needs.
- No corkage charge. You are welcome to supply your own alcohol or alternatively we are fully licensed for the sale of alcohol and can provide a cash-bar for the evening.
- Exclusivity. Pangdean only hosts one event per day so you are guaranteed exclusive use for your own party. There is no access to the venue for the general public.
- A country setting that is conveniently located. Pangdean is a working farm of 1,000 acres at Pyecombe, 5 miles North of Brighton and just off the main A23 London to Brighton Road.
Whether you want a formal or informal wedding, corporate fun-day, simple barn dance, golden wedding party or christening celebration, be assured we will do all we possibly can to make your event truly special.